We're committed to making our website equally accessible to all users
We aim to make our website compliant with W3C's web content accessibility guidelines to AA level.
Our site is coded so you can easily change the appearance of text, fonts or background colours. For information about customising your browser, see the BBC's My web my way.
If you have any questions about our website, please email email@example.com.
- Page designs are simple to understand and easy to use.
- Layouts are consistent.
- Colour palette chosen for high contrast levels.
- Colour palette chosen are used throughout our Workforce Development Centres.
- Text is encoded to allow easy resizing.
- All images include an alternative text description (alt tag).
- All video within the website includes 'open captions' and audio narration.
Interactive virtual tours
- All Virtual Tours include 'closed captions' and audio narration.
You will see a 'CC' logo top left, please click the 'CC' logo to turn on captions.
To interact with the closed captions, move your mouse over the captions box and a scroll bar will appear to your right, to enable you to scroll down and ready through all the captions
Using our website
Our pages share a common structure to make the content easy to scan and help you find the information that you want quickly:
- The top of the page has our main header branding and directly underneath you will find the main navigation links and breadcrumb facility.
- The middle of the page is contains the content unique to that page, with headers for each section.
- The footer on all pages has links to our contact us, site map, terms and conditions pages and our Diversity & Inclusion pdf document.
Open in new window
Links to external websites and downloadable files will open in a new browser window, allowing you to switch between networkrail-training.co.uk and the newly opened window.
Most of the files on our website are in the PDF format.
Adobe Reader allows users to easily and reliably view, print, and search PDF files.